2018 is days away! A New Year is coming, another 365 days to try harder, to accomplish goals, to fulfill dreams, to make the world better. The only way to do this is to let go of everything that held you back in 2017. Below, we’ve compiled a list of things that you should keep out of your life for next year! Comment if you agree!
- Bad Friends: The one that never invites you over, the one that bad mouths you, the one that doesn’t ever return the favor, the one that sees you as a counselor. Let them go or bump them down to acquaintance level.
- Unhealthy Habits: Is this cliche? YEP! Is it true? Oh yes it is. It’s hard to accomplish much if you don’t sleep enough, eat junk food, and never move around. This year, try to get more z’s and cut your Taco Bell consumption down by half!
- Chores: It’s the 21st century! You’re busy, we’re busy, they’re busy, everybody’s busy. Who has time to do their own laundry or meal prep anymore? Sign up with My Laundry Delivered for laundry and Blue Apron for all your laundry and food needs.
- Busy Work: Streamline your task list. Is making that extra spreadsheet really worth your time?
- Damaged or Broken Items: Time to let go of the couch with the broken supports and the Nativity Scene that’s missing all their hands. Recycle. Repair. Replace. Do what you have to do, but getting rid of garbage or excess clutter is a great way to start the year off right.
- Unanswered Questions: Why is harder for me to walk after I eat? Why did she just walk away from our friendship? How can I be a better person? Would I be a good lawyer? Get your questions answered – go to the doctor, have the conversations, take the leaps of faith.
- Debt: The economy is recovering and so should you. Try to reduce your debt by 50% or higher this year.
- Wasteful Habits: Try going zero waste for a week. See what happens.
- Old Clothes: Get rid of the shirts that don’t fit, and any old underwear and bras. Put the best you forward in 2018!
- Regret: What’s done is done. Make amends. Say you’re sorry. Forgive. Move forward. Do better this year.
Enjoy 2018! And when you’re working on building the best you you can possibly be, the last thing you should distract yourself with is laundry. Sign up with our services today!